With the Super Bowl set for this Sunday, I thought it would be nice to come up with a tasty recipe for finger foods. One of my favorite comfort foods is chicken tenders. These breaded and lightly fried tenders are full of flavor and are sure to please any party guest. Want to give your tastebuds a pleasant surprise? Pair your tenders with a zesty paleo ranch dip. My oh my! Alright y’all let’s get to it!
Paleo Chicken TendersI
Serves 4-6 | Paleo | Ultra Yummy!
- 1.5 Lbs of Chicken Breast Cut Into Tender Strips
- Juice of 1/2 a Lemon
- Lemon Zest
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 1/4 Cups Almond Flour
- 1 Tbsp Cassava Flour
- 1/2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp Dill weed
- 1 tsp Ground Mustard
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Salt and Pepper to Your Taste
- 1/2 Cup Avocado Oil
- Wash your chicken very well and place in a bowl.
- Add lemon juice and make sure all chicken tenders are covered.
- In another bowl or a shallow dish, add all dry ingredients plus the lemon zest and combine well.
- Beat eggs in a separate bowl
- Place avocado oil in a pan and heat to medium.
- Carefully dip a strip of chicken into the egg and make sure it is well covered.
- Next dip it into the dry mixture and coat well. Make sure there are no bare spots.
- Once pan is well heated, place the chicken in the pan and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side depending on how hot your stovetop gets.
- The chicken tenders should be a nice golden brown color.
- Place each chicken tender on a plate with napkins to absorb excess oil.
Paleo Ranch Sauce
2-3 Servings | Paleo | Zesty
For the Ranch Sauce I used the recipe from my Paleo Pesto Pizza post. Scroll down to where the subheading says Paleo Ranch Sauce. I would double the recipe in order to make enough for 4 to 6 people.
I hope y’all enjoy this recipe! It is one of my go-to recipes for when I need a quick fun dish. You can also eat these chicken tenders with some sweet potato fries, a nice crispy salad, a creamy paleo veggie soup, roasted veggies, or a paleo potato and carrot salad. Have a great weekend!